BSc (Hons) Computer Science
Start Date: 19/08/24
Last date to Apply: 30/04/24
SPECIALISATION +INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION
Data Science | Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence | Computer Games Programming
BSc (Hons) Computer Science - Pathway to Heriot-Watt University, UK KCIC
Key Benefits of the program
45 Lac Savings when compared studying a full course in the UK.
Final 2 years in the UK
240 credits in KCIC and 240 credits in the UK.
2 years post-study work visa
4th in the UK for Graduate employability.
The average salary for an computer science engineer is £49,000 per year in the UK.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND FEES
BSC Computer Science is a 4 year course where in the first 2 years you will be studying on campus with KCIC Chennai. Tuition fees for first year is INR 6,00,000 + GST. For the next 2 years, you will be going to the UK and studying on-campus at Heriot-Watt university. Tuition fees for Heriot-Watt university is approximately £20,000 per annum. You will also have to incur approximately £9,207 per annum as living costs in the UK. This course admits only 20 students per year.
This course is funded by leading national and private banks in India with or without collateral*.
Cyber Security Analyst
You might also be interested in
Bachelor of Information Technology RMIT
BEng (Hons) Software Engineering Ulster
BEng Artifical Intelligence Ulster
Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence UTS
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology UTS
- Professional Practice
- Database Design & Development
- Planning a Computing Project
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Strategic Information System
- Website Design & Development
- Computing Research Project
- Business Process Support
- Discrete Maths
- Application Development
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- User Experience & Interface Design
- Games Development
- Applied Programming & Design Principles
- Software Engineering
- Computer Network Security
- Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Agents
- Operating Systems & Concurrency
- Language Processors
- Professional Development
- 2 electives & a major group project with an industrial orientation
- 5 advanced courses from a wide range of research and technical specialisms Yearlong individual project