BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
Start Date: 19/08/24
Last date to Apply: 30/04/24
Bachelor of Biomedical Science - Pathway to Ulster University - KCIC
Key Benefits of the program
25 Lac Savings when compared studying a full course in the UK
Final 1.5 years in the UK. 240 credits in KCIC and 180 credits in the UK.
2 years post -study work visa with ulster's employability rate is 94%
The average base pay for a recent biomedical science graduate is 26 lacs per year.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND FEES
Bachelor of Biomedical Science is a 3.5 year course where in the first 2 years you will be studying on campus with KCIC Chennai. Tuition fees for first year is INR 6,00,000 + GST. For the next 1.5 years, you will be going to the UK and studying on-campus at Ulster University. Tuition fees for Ulster University are approximately 15,500 GBP/per annum. You will also have to incur approximately 9,207 GBP per annum as living costs in the UK. This course admits only 22 students per year.
This course is funded by leading national and private banks in India with or without collateral*.
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Techniques
- Cell Biology
- Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Anatomy and Human Physiology
- Scientific Data Handling Approaches and Techniques
- Regulation and Quality in the Applied Sciences
- Fundamentals of Biochemistry
- Microbiological Techniques
- Applied Science Research Project
- Biochemistry of Macro Molecules & Metabolic Pathways
- Science Laboratory Management
- Personal and Professional Development for Scientist
- Genetic Analysis
- Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Analysis of Scientific Data and Information