Bachelor of Business
Start Date: 19/08/24
Last date to Apply: 30/04/24
SPECIALISATION +INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION
Blockchain Enabled Business | Business and Technology | Economics | Entrepreneurship | Finance | Global Business | Innovation and Enterprise | Logistics and Supply Chain | Management and Change | Marketing | People and Organisation | Social Impact
Bachelor of Business - Pathway to RMIT University - KCIC
Key Benefits of the program
20 Lacs Savings when compared studying a full course in Australia.
Final 2 years in Australia
96 credits in KCIC and 192 credits in Australia.
2 years post-study work visa
1st in Australia for graduate employability
The average salary for an Business Professional is AUD$55,000 per year in Australia.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND FEES
Bachelor of Business is a 3 year course where in the first 1 year you will be studying on campus with KCIC Chennai. Tuition fees for the first year is INR 6,00,000 + GST . For the next 2 years, you will be going to Australia and studying on-campus at RMIT university. Tuition fees for RMIT university is approximately AUD$ 33,024 per annum. You will also have to incur approximately AUD$ 24505 annum as living costs in Australia This course admits only 20 students per year.
This course is funded by leading national and private banks in India with or without collateral*.
Human Resource Professionals
You might also be interested in
BSc (Hons) Business Studies Ulster
BSc Accounting Essex
Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) RMIT
Bachelor of Business (Business Information System) RMIT
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Processes and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Accounting Principles
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Pearson Set) 2 x Level 4 optional units
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Business Decision Making
- Business in Society
- Integrated Perspectives on Business Problems
- Business graduate folio
- Blockchain for Business
- The Blockchain Economy
- Financial Instruments and Technologies
- Blockchain Applications and Smart Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Issues in the Digital World
- Cryptofinance & Cryptocurrency
- Accounting and Taxation in the Digital Economy
- Blockchain Application Projects