Kings Cornerstone International College

Will I be able to do part-time work during my study abroad?

Yes, you will get the same rights as other students studying directly from year one. You will also get a post-study work visa up to 24 months upon completion of your degree abroad to find permanent employment.

× How Can I Help You ?