Who tests it?
Who approves it?
How is it delivered?
The Curriculum is developed by Pearson, the world's largest education & learning company that owns EDEXCEL, LCCI, Pearson Vue and publication companies including Prentice Publishing. Pearson qualifications is developed in collaboration with top companies, the Skills Development Council, UK and QS ranked universities.
The differentiating factor
Conventional Learning vs
Cornerstone Applied Learning
Significant disadvantages`in conventional learning:
- Curriculum developed without industry collaboration.
- No collaboration with industry & academics
- Failure in adapting to new technologies with the industry
- Qualifications not regulated by skills council
- Emphasis on theory
- Chalk & Talk system
- Assessment based on exams, on a set of selected questions
- No internships/part time jobs attached with learning
CORNERSTONE APPLIED TEACHING
Advantages with Cornerstone applied learning system
- Developed by companies in association with the Skills Council in
the United Kingdom
- Delivered by industry experienced engineers & professionals
- Directly shared on the Pearson platform for testing and
- Updated periodically in relationship with industry and their
- Practical, applied and continuous assessment.
- Incorporated with internships and On Job Training (OJTs) for
- Learning with study tours
Recognized by 718
with study abroad options in more
than 189 countries. Including the Ivy
World QS Ranked
Universities and Russell
AN EMPLOYABLE AND A JOB READY CURRICULUM SHAPING YOU
FOR AN UPDATED TOMORROW