- Business Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
- Human Resoruces
- Operations Management
Pearson BTEC programs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first step into employment, or for those seeking career development opportunities. BTECs provide progression into the workplace either directly or via study at University and are also designed to meet employer's needs. This qualification is developed in collaboration with wide range of employers, higher education providers such as ACCA, CIPS, CIPD, CIMA, CIM, Skills CFA, University of Leeds, Northampton University, Wade Financial and North Tech.
Seven of the top ten jobs held by graduates working in the India are related to Business, Management, Sales and HR. There is a critical demand for business, commerce, sales, finance, statistics, analytics and accounting professionals in every company irrespective of the industries.
Top 50 corporations in the world like Walmart, Apple, Exxon Mobile, Mckesson, Unitedhealth Group, CVs Health, General Motors, AT & T, Ford Motor, Amazon.com, GE, Verizon, Cardinal Health recruits business professionals in large numbers for their operations
Business programs are designed with maximum flexibility1. Versatility Studying Business program at Cornerstone, opens many different career doors. Being able to study variety of courses in the foundation is ideal for those who have yet to pinpoint their niche area 2. It's about people Relationships and people are a big part of the business. There are many areas of business - understanding the different divisions and how they all come together, coupled with excellent communication skills - that will help grow those relationships 3. Real-world preparation In the classroom you are given real-life scenarios. You will work as a team and present your findings as you would in a business environment. You will enjoy this practical style of learning 4. Supported learning It's a supportive environment - you know your teachers, and your teacher know you by your name.
For extra support, students can access the student learning management system (Moodle), and mentors are available whenever you need them, and every unit is supported with internships/part time job or On job training - making your learning enjoyable.
5. Creativity It's a structured yet dynamic program that allows students to learn creativity. The program design encourages students to explore all areas of business to find what suits them best. 6. Progression to RMIT University RMIT University - Australia provides access to Cornerstone students to transferring their two-year credits and progress directly to final year of RMIT degree program. Students taking study abroad program, part in India and part in Melbourne Australia will save more than 70% of their international tuition fee without missing the Australian life.
Qualification taught Cornerstone are designed/developed by Pearson Education, in the UK. In collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). Other partners who have contributed are Skills CFA, University of Leeds, Wade Financial and North Tech.Professional Body Exemption: Students can claim exemption on certain units/level of ACCA, CIMA and CIPD qualifications. Please refer our course manual for exemptions
Programs are designed to specialise by committing to specific career paths and progression routes to study final year study abroad. On successful completion of the program, students can advance their careers in the business sector through:● Entering employment ● Continuing existing job ● Linking with the appropriate Professional Body ● Committing to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) ● Progressing to RMIT University.
RMIT Ranked #51 for business and management studies, ranked #249 - which is 1% of the world top university list, ranked #21 in top 50 universities under 50 years old
University of Hertfordshire also accept Cornerstone students to transfer their credits and progress directly to study the final year of an Bachelor degree programs in Business.
The qualification provides a vocational context in which students can develop the knowledge and academic study skills required for progression to university degree courses, including active research skills, practical writing skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, creative problem-solving, decision-making, team building and exam preparation skills. You will learn Business and the Business Environment, Marketing Essentials, Human Resource Management, Management and Operations, Management Accounting, Managing a Successful Business, Project, Organisational Behaviour, Financial Reporting, Advanced Management Accounting and Financial Management. The student will also benefit from opportunities for deeper learning, where they can make connections between units and select areas of interest for detailed study.
RMIT has excellent reputation with employers around the world. RMIT is ranked #71 in graduate employability which is 1% of the world top universities. Students completing programs in RMIT will get 2 years post study work visa to remain in Australia and seek employment.
Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, have good English communication skills.
Students without formal +2 qualifications but having the work experience may apply to study this qualifications.
- 2 Years in Cornerstone
- Final year in RMIT, Melbourne Campus
- Business and the Business Environment
- Human Resources- value and contribution to organizational success
- Pitching and Negotiation Skills
- Marketing Essentials
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Managing a successful Business Project (Pearson set)
- Business Law
- Consumer Behavior and Insight
- Global Business Environment
- Resources and Talent Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Statistic for Management
- Business Information Technology System
- Launching new venture
- Understanding & leading a change
- Tapping into new or international markets
- CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Institute of Public Accountants.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA) qualification program.